Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 11:32:52 +0300
how we eat it...i'm wondering here if it's not so much that we can't
totally eat carbohydrates (except some of us of course) but isn't
it more the combinations of what we eat and when?

like, meat should go with veggies...

carbohydrates should go with .... what??

not all of us have CD or colitis..or whatevers..
i disliike putting my 'illness' into a box because for me
there were NO clear symptoms in any one direction..i seemed to
manifest them all at one time or another...

i still need to get the book..it will probably take a few more weeks...
and try to figure out what's going on.

i don't believe that paleolithic humans didn't eat carbohydrates in the
form of grains...how do we know this? or isn't it important really what
they
did or didn't eat?

too many questions, not enough answers.
however the big answer for me has been this past week...
i went 'off' the diet twice..but in such a small quantity that it didn't
even
cause a ripple... once i ate 1/2 cup of rice and then two nights ago i
ate three peices of breaded and fried kalamari...
generally i've changed my diet about 98% since last week...
lost weight and lost the swelling and bloatedness and pain i had been
experiencing for soooo long...

so, while i'd like to try a slice of good dark bread with nuts and raisins
that's sittiing
here in the freezer since i bought it one day before i started this diet,
i'm not ready
to do it YET....

but i will eventually...
and see what happens.