Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:05:46 -0400
Karl is right.  Personally, I eat a soup made with beef stock for breakfast
and my stomach loves it.  Although I often eat eggs for breakfast, it's
only because they're easy to prepare.

John Pavao

        The idea you have to eat "breakfast foods" for breakfast is bassed
in part on propaganda from the Cerial Box Conspiracy against Growing Minds
(See "Apolocyle Culture: Second Edition).  There is no rule that says you
have to have eggs for breakfast, just as there is no rule against having
them for dinner.  My breakfast today was a bag of pork rinds and four
hamburger patties.  Lunch is comming up, and I'll think I'll have some
roast.  See ya.