Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karl Alexis McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:40:23 -0500
        Ponderosa was very good about giving me as much steak as I could
eat, but they were not very good.  The steaks themselves were marinated in
mushroom stuff.  I see the mushroom as a tool to enhance the flavor of
inferior cuts of meat, (the heart for example).  Sirlion, in my humble
opinion, is a superior cut of meat despite it's low cost and low fat
content.  I have enough fat of my own to make up for it!  I ate two 6 oz.
steaks and left.  The water was also a bit warm for my tastes.  I tipped
the waiter despite the fact I will never eat there again, as at least he
was fast.
        If you like 'shrooms, go ahead and order.  I personally like the
taste and texture of almost-raw unsalted/unspiced meat.
        Next time I get the urge to "go out to eat" I'm going out to my
butcher and cooking it MY way.  It's worth the effort to get it.
        This, on top of the Prodigy CD, is giving me a real hunger for
Pemmican.  It's an acquired taste, but I acquired it after three servings.
It's like Superman took a bunch of hamburger and made a diamond out of it.