NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:50:55 -0500
7bit
From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
> A chiropractor selling a supplement through his/her practice has a
> financial interest in that one product.

And so do doctors, selling the same supplements.  Medical doctors are
visited by pharmaceutical salespeople and receive inducements (trips,
gifts) to overdose you with medications.  Ask your doctor straight about
such gifts.

As we all know there are no cures for food allergies.

There is a very simple cure, Jen.  Do not eat the food causing the
allergies.  When humans create antidotes to poisons it is not very wise
to take the antidote first, then the poison.  GOT LACTAID?

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Robert Cohen