NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Helen Edith Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 09:53:16 +0000
A new Agency to raise standards of food is being set up in the UK.

One of their tasks will be to "set rules on what should go on food
labels so they are clear and give the information consumers want", which
is relevant to all UK subscribers on the list.

Free leaflets are available from

Admail 6000, London, SW1A 2XX Telephone: 0645 556000
Please quote reference number PB3471

(I picked up my leaflet in a local supermarket.)

Various addresses and phone/fax numbers are provided on the leaflet.
Their email address for questions or comments is:

Helen.
--
Helen Edith Stephenson  <[log in to unmask]>
                        http://www.baronmoss.demon.co.uk/