NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Shirley Sippel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 16:11:17 -0500
Leslie Beachwood wrote:
> While my children are much better, my 4 year old daughter still sports
> huge black circles under her eyes most days, so something is still
> upsetting her system.

My son has dark circles under his eyes all of the time too, but in his
case it seems to be related to his airborne allergies.  He has many food
allergies too but is off of all sources of those allergens.  Does your
daughter have allergies to things like dust, molds, danders, pollens etc
- these could explain the circles. Just a thought.

Shirley Sippel