Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 06:46:47 EST
From:
Wielandbj <[log in to unmask]>

I just received the April issue of Psychology Today magazine.  There is a
small article on gluten intolerance starting on page 20.  The doctor writing
the article mentions the gluten connection to depression, multiple sclerosis
and neurological problems in general.  I am so pleased whenever I see or hear
about an article on gluten intolerance in any magazine.  If it wasn't for the
article on dh in Prevention magazine in 1996, I never would have figured out
the cause of my medical problems.  The medical community surely did not help
me over my 50+ years of living until I brought in my own diagnosis and talked
them into doing the tests for cd.  I had always considered myself to be fairly
well read, but had never even heard of gluten intolerance until seeing it in
Prevention in 1996.  The more people hear about it, the more they may be able
to figure out what is wrong with them, with or without the help of the medical
community.
   Barb in Springfield, OH, USA