From:
Michelle Dahlke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 22:47:22 EST

Hello Listmates,

I have read a few times that with small children who are diagnosed with CD
that there is the possibility that it could be a transient case.  I  also
talked to a mom at my daughter's preschool who told me that a young boy she
knows was diagnosed with CD as a young child and now he eats anything and
everything and has tested fine.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this and let me know if
this is an actual possibility.  My son who will be 2 next month has been put
on a GF diet, since all of his tests for CD have come back inconclusive.  One
question I do have is that they will be testing his blood again in about 2
weeks, he has been GF since the end of December.  What would it mean if the
blood tests came back with the same kind of results?

Thanks in advance for any information..

Michelle in Forest Hill, Maryland