From:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 1995 21:39:17 EST
<<<Disclaimer:  Verify this information before applying it to your situation.>>

Jane Oswaks' wrote:

: Chun King Soy Sauce is gluten free (available at supermarkets) and Eden brand
: Tamari Soy Sauce is gluten free (available at health food stores).

    By far and out my favorite tamari soy sauce is San-J.  I find
it here (W. Lafayette, Indiana) in two of the local health food
stores, but you may also find it in a good Japanese grocery.  It's
imported from Japan, and has apparently been made by the same company
since the 1700's.  IMHO, it knocks the socks off of Chun King and Eden,
and is worth the trouble to find it.  As usual, your tastes and
mileage may vary :-)

      --  Kirsten Klinghammer    [log in to unmask]