From:
ROSALIE F JALBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 09:12:26 -0500

Forgive me for being back here again but I'm very stressed this week and
am having difficulty concentrating!

Russ wants to receive communion on his wedding day.  His pastor has no
knowledge of CD and what I brought him regarding communion wafers from
Annette Bentley was not sufficient.  I am bringing GF wafers that I can
buy here in Rhode Island BUT--I have searched the archives for more info
on celiacs and communion.  I need more info.

I'm also in need of a good gluten-free groom's cake recipe!!

If anyone has more info, would you please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Rosalie

P.S. It is really weird being on the receiving end, instead of the
giving end of the information line!!