Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 13:34:20 +0000
From:
Kathie Pearl <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Listers,

I asked for info the other day on a condition my friend has - I stated
that it was "PPC".  I have received several responses from the list and
I was showing her these - she says "the disease is PBC not PPC".  It
stands for Primary Biliary Cirrosos (?).  Seems to have started in her
liver and now affects her bile ducts.

My questions is this - would this new term still apply to those who
responded????

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Kathie in Springfield