From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 11:08:14 -0800
    There is a saying, among people, that the way to a man's heart is
through his stomach.  There is a saying among chefs that the first bite is
taken with the eyes.  While the former may be true, the later is in error.
How many times have you walked into a house and asked "what's cooking?"  The
first bite is taken with the nose.
    While our industrial/televised society has deadened our senses,
especially the sense of smell, that sense is still the one most DIRECTLY
linked to the limbic system.  Remember, wild animals fear and distrust
anything. . . or anyone. . . that doesn't smell!  And even though we may, as
human (co-domesticated) animals, deny many of the judgements based on this
sense consciously, we still are motivated by our sense of smell just as
surly as any all-fours animal.  If you are a man, and whish to enchant a
woman, allow the natural secretions of your body to pervade the atmosphere
immediatly around you, and work in animalistic contrast to the vestments of
social politeness that you wear upon your back.  If you, as a woman, which
to bewitch a man, do not fear that you might "offend" simply because the
oils and fragrences of your flesh have not been scrubbed away, or that place
between your thighs is not dry and sterile.  These natural oders are the
sexual stimulants which Mother Nature, in her uncanny wisdom, has provided.