NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen E Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:40:28 +0100
In message <[log in to unmask]>, Scott & Deb
Millard <[log in to unmask]> writes
>I keep reading about using soy products, peanuts etc... instead of milk
>for snacks ,etc...  Any suggestions for someone allergic to peanuts and
>soy and milk?

What about cereal snacks. We get some oat-based products in the UK which
would probably suit you, although you would need to check whether the
margarine used contained soy or other more acceptable oils. Check out
your local health food stores and see what they've got.

Check out the website for Green & Black's chocolate:

http://www.earthfoods.co.uk/gbs.home.html

I *think* that some of their products may suit you, and they are
starting to market them in the US.

Helen.
--
Helen E Stephenson      <[log in to unmask]>
                        http://www.baronmoss.demon.co.uk/