NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 23:49:02 -0600
JAFLUMBER2 wrote:

>  Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can give him to
> drink?  Juice and water is all he will drink.

Well, if you don't mind spending some time in the kitchen you can try
making up some almond or cashew milk for him - assuming youa re sure he
isn't sensative to nuts.  The recipes are in the archives.

BTW, have you tried the flavors of Rice Dream?  Some are pretty good.

> My other question is does anybody know of a vitamin that is milk free, and
> contains no dyes?  (for a 4 & 9 year old)

We use Nature's Plus 'Source of Life' Animal Parade vitamins.  They are
vegetarian and hypoallergenic (which in itself doesn't mean much to some
of us) but does sit well with my kids.  Ask at the local health food
store about them.  Your Milage May Vary.

--
Kathy Wentz                   I'm not politically incorrect,
[log in to unmask]           I'm euphemistically challenged.