From:
Yoeschucho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 10:25:48 EST

<<  I haven't lost a
 pound, and I'm not all that hungry ever.  Is there something I'm not
 doing??  I'm not all that much overweight, but I could lose 10 - 15
 pounds.
 When does the hunger usually kick in? >>

With only 10-15 pounds to lose you may coast along losing at a rate of 1-2
pounds a month or less.  This is fine, it will keep you from having any bad
side effects of weight loss, you will be healthy and full on this plan.  And
the "hunger" doesn't always "kick in".  The whole point is to eat naturally
both in what we eat and when and how much.  If you're hungry eat, if you
aren't don't.

I lost relatively quickly back when I had 70 pounds to lose.  Now that I'm
only 13 1/2 pounds overweight I'm losing only a touch more than a pound a
month.  That's what the book says will happen, and that's what i'm
experiencing, too.

Kathleen