From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 09:34:52 -0500
Christy:
    Ain't it the truth?  I don't hardly use anything else now that I
have my Foreman Grill.  I have one of every gadget known to man and the
Grill is my favorite.  I take boneless, skinless chicken breasts, bread
them with pulverized pork rinds - you can dip in egg first, but it is
not absolutely necessary - grill them in the Lean, Mean Grilling machine
and they are heavenly.  I take mine out a few minutes before my
husband's because he likes his meat cremated.  The only stumbling block
is bones, as in lamb chops or pork chops, but that can be gotten around
easily enough.  I haven't mentioned mine before because it wasn't cheap
and I didn't want anyone who couldn't afford one getting upset.
Beverle