From:
Yoeschucho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 12:51:02 EST

<< Can I ask another question, please.  What about calcium?  I've been
 putting everything I eat into the Dietwatch program and I always come up
 short on the calcium.  Any suggestions? >>

This was discussed a lot at our last Dallas potluck.  The point is that the
standard American diet leaches minerals out of our system and therefore the
need for supplementation is greater.  Without the SAD more of the calcium you
consume is bioavailable.  Dietwatch is not programmed to know this.

Kathleen