From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 17:25:01 -0500
hey everyone -
it seems that often we complain about being bored with, or the monotony, of
eating paleo.  so let's quit whining and actually do something about it.  we
are going to start a Paleo Recipe Project, in which you all post your paleo
recipes (or email them to me, if you are terminally shy).  I'll gather them
up, and Don Wiss will get them put up on the Paleo web site, so when you're
stuck for something for supper, you can browse thru and find something that
sounds good.
Any Paleo recipe will do, so long as it tastes good to you and contains no
Forbidden  Foods.
So come on, give up your favorites, share with the rest of us.
thanks, JoAnn.