Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 06:27:49 -0800
Where can you buy coconut milk??

Also, does anybody buy fresh coconuts at the market and use them? I am
wondering if this might be good for my son.

Another question, I was travelling with my son yesterday and did not have
enough meat for him on the road, I let him have 2 bananas in rapid
succession and also I had some almond butter (similar to peanut butter) so I
let him have a few tablespoons of that.

When we got home that night, he acted goofy and slightly intoxicated. Could
this be from the fruit? (too much sugar feeding the remaining bad microbes)
I normally only let him have about one half serving of fruit per meal.

I would appreciate any other "travel" foods. I am certain he is sensitive to
beef for whatever reason, his intestines are just beginning to heal, I need
a substitute for pemmican. I am about to break down and pay the price of
farmed venison here, at the very least so I could make some travel food.

Also, could I use pork lard to make it? Not to preserve it for a long time,
but just for temporary travel, say 4 to 6 hours? Also, I am getting a plug
in type cooler for my van! and bought a hot plate, because we go to
competitions for my older kids, and are away for several hours or more. I
ran out of paleo food for myself at one of these things. I ate some cheese
pizza there and within about 10 to 15 minutes I felt totally intoxicated
from it, like totally high/strange. Amazing, the effects of gluten on the
body once you have been off of it for awhile.

If I used beef suet, would that bother him, as he is definitely sensitive to
beef protein right now.