From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 00:09:56 +0100
At 08:54 1997-11-22 -0800, Micke wrote:
>I've already sent this, but don't think it made it thru. So, here it is
>again.

It made thru, at least it made its way to sweden:-); I have already read it.

An abstract of the original article and an editorial about it
can be found at:
http://www.nejm.org/current.htm
click on:
Dietary Fat Intake and the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
and:
Hardened Fats, Hardened Arteries?

Yesterday there was a short notis about this in my newspaper, as sent
from Swedens main news agency. There was nothing at all mentioned
about trans fats, only that the amount of fat does not matter and
that unsaturated fats are better than saturatied. I wonder who has
filtered away the main point of the article - that the trans fats
are the most evil - 14 times as dangerous as saturated fats.
Karl ! What about conspiracy here??!!

- Hans