Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 05:43:18 -0800
I think I'm fairly close on the nutrition except in the zinc department.
It's something I had to go through to understand kids and the SAD diet.
I hardly get sick at all. I think even meateaters can get into trouble
with zinc, because I had white spots on my fingernails as an omnivorous
kid (a sign of zinc deficiency).  May have been due to "bracing" from
having been born breech.  It can cause misalignment of the skull bones.
I've had more relaxation in the muscle tension department with higher
greens in the diet.

I don't say people shouldn't eat meat.  I haven't even told my kids not
to eat meat.  I just haven't had a desire to go back to it even still.
I kind of like the idea of surviving from just gardening which I'm
feeling the need to do more of.

One thing I've been wondering about with organic versus inorganic
produce is how the two compare as far as the electrical patterning goes
or whatever it is that is "living" about the raw food.  Perhaps if there
are less nutrients there is a weaker patterning?  Mary J.