Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 10:05:12 -0800
Yes, Bill directed me towards K Mart, I found a Mr Coffee for 29.95.  And I
almost went to the HFS and bought one for 99.95! Thanks, Bill.

Now for my stupid pet trick.

I finished my pemmican. What do you guys do with the cheesecloth? Do you
wash it and re-use it? Or do I have to buy a new one every time?

Also, are there any risks associated with pemmican? (because it is a raw
food)  I made it as carefully as possible. Does drying kill the bacteria on
the meat?

I dried it until crinkly, am storing it in the fridge, wouldn't that be
pretty safe.

Also, it may be my imagination, but it seems to me my son digests this meat
(pemmican)  better than cooked beef. I am not seeing the telltale red ears,
a sign of allergy.

He is still hungry all the time, I can't tell if it is habit or what.

 When we used to be simply gluten free, then what would satisfy this craving
was refined carbos such as rice bread or potatoes. So could this craving be
coming from the bad bacteria screaming out for food? I am even giving him
some fruit like a half pear at meals and it does not satisfy the craving.
Only refined carbos. Would this be more likely to be yeast or bacteria
screaming out this message, "more snack"?