From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 08:54:02 -0500
> These difficulties dissapear when beverage
>instake becomes restricted to black cofee, black tea, or water.

when i switched over to neanderthin in may, i had to quit coffee.  but i
found that english breakfast black tea, two teabags together, make quite a
potent caffiene substitute!
the problem is, i've noticed it is doing an evil number on my teeth.
nothing i tried yet is helping get rid of the tea stains, not even rembrandt
dazzle white.

does anyone have any advice on how to get tea stains off of teeth?

thanks, JoAnn.