Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 15:52:02 -0800
Where did you get your dehydrator??I am looking into buying a food
dehydrator tomorrow, and a filter, for the suet.

Also, my kid is STARVING all the time. Why????  I feed him lots of protein,
veggies, a little fruit.(no starches, no sugar)

We used to be on a gluten free diet which included rice, and potatoes, which
made him happy, at least for the moment, and gave him energy.

Now,  I believe he is absorbing next to nothing. He has hypoglycemia, among
other things.

You finish feeding him a large meal and he says, "I want more snack!"

 Either he has tremendous malabsorption,   or the bad bacteria are screaming
out for nourishment and keep telling him to eat more, hoping he will pop
some wheat/sugar  into his mouth. I am desperate and am going to try to make
the pemmican, it is my last hope to defeat the bad bacteria and the yeast.

Did you know that if you get rid of intestinal  dysbiosis, you get rid of
schizophrenia (in most cases)  and late onset autism (in most cases)??

I have tried to tell people on the Autism List, but do you think anybody
listens?

What do you guys think of soil based organisms??   Wouldn't a paleo person
have had a lot more "soil" in his diet? I saw some hunter gatherers on a
National Geographic type program and there was dirt everywhere, they lived
in it, ate it, and so forth.