NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 08:04:32 -0400
Max,

I'm glad to see your post. I have sent along 2-3 that I haven't seen that
they were posted.

Is it OK if I do a general post once a month annoucing our new issiue and
it's articles? Thanks so much for cluing me in on this list. I have gotten
several ideas for artilces and new products I will be researching.

Thanks Again,

Helen

>Hi all - My apologies to those who have had trouble getting their messages
>onto the list. There is a technical problem that I am trying to remedy, namely
>that Maelstrom isn't recognising all of my command messages.
>
>If you post a letter and it doesn't appear, please write to me and I will try
>and sort it out for you.
>
>Max Desorgher (list-owner)

NON-DAIRY: SOMETHING TO MOO ABOUT, Inc.
NEW URL: http://non-dairy.org

Websource for children and adults living with dairy-free diets
Helen H. Fernety, Executive Director
(305) 598-0374                                  Fax (305)598-5476
10425 SW 114 Court                                 Miami, FL, USA