NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tammy Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 00:08:23 -0400
Hi All !!
I realize this is a BIT off topic for NO-MILK .... but my son has some
allergies and sensativities that TRIGGER his Hyperactivity.  Anyway, our
newest DILEMA seems to be SALICYLATES (unsure of the spelling).  Anyway, they
are apparently found naturally in many fruits, veggies, and other foods.  And
apparently they are a major trigger for him.  Anyway, I tried to figure out
which foods contain these ... and I all the information told me about
salicylates and the common example was cherries .... but could not find any
other examples.

I was hoping someone here might be able to give some other ideas as to where
there are salicylates .....

Thanks in advance !!
Tammy
(a mother who REALLY needs to get this HYPERACTIVITY under control !!!!  )