NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jpreston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 15:28:34 -0400
Mark,  what a wonderful response to "Newcomer"!  I have tears in my eyes,
as you so beautifully have described many of the things we have also gone
through.  Your ideas are excellent and similar things have worked with my
daughter as well.

I think your intent to help your child to accept as reality what he (in our
case, she) cannot change; and to learn to deal with it in as positive a
manner as possible is  just the very best approach.

I also know that taking the time for such an indepth response indicates the
far reaching concern you have for everyone in the same predicament!  Thank
you from our house as well!

Joyce