NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Twogood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 08:48:10 -0800
Is there anyone else with
> symptoms like this and what do yoou suggest.
>
> Regards,
> Gina, Bathurst, Australia

I have seen the milk connection for many years now, and you have many of
the most classic symptoms: sinus problems, headaches, cough, and asthma.
Many people learn of milk allergy in youth and later mistakenly assume
that their sensitivity goes away. Symptoms may abate as you adapt (see
Hans Selye's Period of Adaptation, the calm before the storm, or Theron
Randolph's "masking") but your body will eventually begin to
breakdown----somewhere.

Also, many professionals have seen the milk connection with the female
reproductive system. Christine Northrup and many others have seen the
connection with ovarian cancer and endometriosis. Although I don't treat
female problems, I have also seen this connection in patients with other
problems, like headaches and back pain. I have had four female patients
in the last six years who were infertile and had tried everything to
reverse that situation. All four of them became pregnant within three
months of eliminating dairy foods, and all delivered healthy babies. In
one of these cases gluten and dairy were eliminated. That's not a lot of
cases----but it's some.

DT