NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Newlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 08:09:22 -0800
Lundberg brand rice cakes contain nothing more than rice.  They're a
California company that produces ONLY rice, therefore, no contamination
is possible, and they make ONLY the unflavored kind.  Here in California
they're readily available in big supermarket chains such as Lucky and
Safeway.  They're also at health food stores.

Nancy