NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 19:10:20 -0800
Gina Weal wrote:
I have chronic asthma.  I never grew out of this and now need to be
hospitalised when I have an attack.  I am trying to get pregnant(no
success for 15 months).  At present I am on the wheat/dairy free and
have noticed a huge but not complete improvement. Wheat challenge showed
a mild worsening, but the dairy challenge,(3 glasses of milk or more a
day for 3 days) I began to wheeze approx an hour after the 1st glass!
Fairly indicative I think! I also had my 1st sinus headache in 6 weeks
on the 3rd day, so I daresay as the dairy builds up over time in your
system, that's why the symptoms get worse.  Is there anyone else with
symptoms like this and what do you suggest?

Dear Gina,

You do not need advice from us!  You should be giving the advice.  You
have learned the truth about dairy that most people never seem to
recognize!

ONE BIT OF ADVICE:  Do not call 1-800 WHY MILK!

RE: Getting pregnant...I am a great believer in the adage, "You are what
you eat."

On the longshot that you are eating the worlds best birth control
additive, please discontinue any ingestion of the following poison:

                    NutraSweet (ASPARTAME)

Good luck,

Robert Cohen