NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 15:47:40 -0600
I'm looking for some references (books, or scientific) that mention the
food allergy/ addiction link. My mother-in-law is in Overeaters Annon. and
possibly her problems are allergy related. I know my son craves milk and
barley foods (that he's allergic to).  Her husband seems really addicted to
chocolate, too. I've already loaned out Doris Rapp's book to another
person, but I've been looking for more info. Maybe just lots of personal
testimonies will do.