NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 17:41:13 -0600
Hey, I just found this site that links to many food manufacturers. Of
course not all. But it's great to be able to ask them if any of their
products have our allergens in them. Their email functions help us state
everything clearly, gives them time to look up their products. It also
makes them reply in writing so we don't have to quickly jot down the
ingredients or product names. Hope this helps someone.

http://www.foodprocessing.com/indir/links.HTM