NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 20:42:54 -0800
Greetings!
I'm seeing lots of neat recipes for icing that don't have
milk, but
where can I find a powdered sugar that doesn't have corn
starch? I've
been looking for nearly a year now and I can't find any.
Thanks for the
help!
Ginger

Guess you can always make your own from regular sugar - I
got the method here somewhere,
I'll see if I can find it.  The cornstarch is added, I
think, to keep it from clumping together again.

psam

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone
else.