NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:17:29 -0600
Hi Folks,

         I am a silent member of your list, receive the Digest mode, and
seldom respond because I read it 1-2 weeks after the fact.  HA!  I do enjoy
the content of your posts, the thought provoking threads, and the quality of
interaction exhibited by each list member.

            I have recently come across a new idea (solution) that could
help anyone who receives a large daily volume of spam messages, and I wanted
to share this information with you.

         If you are like me getting Spam Email is a daily pain.  So we
EITHER  continue receiving and delete all the Spam messages (except for the
few gems that we find interesting or beneficial to us)  OR  we register our
Email address with the NO-SPAM service and the Spamming of our Email account
is minimized.  Then, we probably miss out on some new start up opportunities
that could be beneficial to us or our business.

           Well, a Brand New and Innovative Solution has just been
implemented that gives us the best of both worlds.   We can protect our
Email account business and/or personal messages from Spammed Email AND
browse through separated Spam mail at our leisure to look for the diamond in
the rough or to pick from the SPAM messages prospective leads for our own
business.

            IMHO: It was well worth my time to visit, read and digest their
simple and Innovative Spamming Solution and I hope you will feel the same.
Please, GoTo:

         http://wasi.com/spamaddress/info.idc?reg=69

         SPECIAL NOTE: The code "69" was computer generated.
                 This is neither porn nor a spam website, but it is
                  an ingenius solution to a daily internet problem.

            I hope you feel that your visit to the website was as
worthwhile, as I found it to be...     Thank You for listening....  :-)

                  I  HOPE  EVERYONE  HAS  A  GREAT  DAY   ! ! !  :-)))

Au Revoir,
CC-Russ