NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:14:12 -0500
>------ =_NextPart_000_01BD25D2.C8C119A0
>
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I live near Boston, MA - Can anyone tell me where I could get Rice Dream
>or Dari-Free?  Does anyone know the calorie content in each?
>Thanks a bunch!  Gina

Where around Boston?

There are a few Trader Joe's stores around - they have pretty good prices.
THey're in Cambridge, Arlington/Lexington, and Natick. TJ's also has some
*wonderful* sorbets and other great frozen treats. The Bread & Circus
Wholefoods Stores carry it. There's one in Newton, Brookline, Boston,
Arlington, two in Cambridge, and one in Wellesley (which ones did I
forget?). I think there's also one way out west Amherst. I believe that you
can also get it at any of the new Wild Harvest or Nature's Heartland
stores. Several health food/natural food stores also carry it.

Let me know where you are and I can help you more specifically.

Mark

Mark Feblowitz