NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:02:34 -0800
Daniel Twogood wrote:

Those of us who practice have seen the milk connection in ear
infections---in fact, it's a slam dunk. I haven't seen a case that
didn't respond yet by eliminating dairy foods. My explanation is that
the mucous production of cow's milk causes a great environment for the
bacteria that live in your body, so they produce and cause symptoms.

Dear Dr. Twogood,

You dispense a wealth of medical advice and it is free!

It is a pity that all Americans cannot share in your wisdom...or can
they?

Where can I purchase your books?

Robert Cohen