NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"David C. Dillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:29:03 -0500
Since I wait until I have about 500 messages before I read this list I
realize Robert has already been Kicked off or has stopped posting on his
own.  You all should feel sorry for yourselves.  Each of you think about
when you have posted something about another intolerance or allergy on this
list.  I am only LI but have not complained about receiving these messages.
As for flame wars there needs to be two to tango.

Embarrassed for the Group
Dave Dillman

p.s.  There is no reason to start a thread on this.