NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:36:26 -0600
Hi,
Two questions --

I recently discovered that I am lactose intolerant, and I am playing
with my diet to see how much I can tolerate (although I am thinking
about giving up dairy in general).

Are the Ultra Lactaid pills constipating?  ............I've never had
this problem before and other than giving up lots of  milk products,
this would be the only change in my diet. I do tend to eat a high fiber
diet in general.

Second question -- Where do you find Rice Dream at the grocery store?
Is it refrigerated next to the dairy products or on a shelf?  Do you
have to buy it from a health food store?  I can't find it.  Supposedly
we have the largest grocery store in the US in our town, so I would
think that they would have it.

Thanks so much.  I'm learning a lot from lurking on this list.