NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harshad Parekh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:36:44 -0700
Sandra Weber wrote:

> My 7 year old son was never formally diagnosed with ADD or a milk
> allegry. We tried using a natural approach that I found on the internet. It
> included colloidal minerals, multi-enzymes and grape seed extract. This
> helped him partly because the enzymes had lactase in them. But we have
> found that by eliminating dairy from his diet he has calmed down
> tremendously. He sleeps better at night. He uses soy milk on his cereal. I
> buy tofu american cheese veggie slices for him. I also make a chocolate
> creme pie from tofu, cocoa, honey and vanilla. He loves it.  Edy's makes a
> dairy free fruit sorbet that he also loves. Our whole family stopped eating
> meat and milk in February. We still use some cheese. My son knows how
> dairy makes him feel and askes if things have dairy in them.

Dear Sandra,

Thanks for sharing your experience. My wife and me have left consuming
dairy products(any animal products, we are borne vegetarian) by choice
for more than 7 3/4 years. I have kidney disorder and my wife is
diabetic. We both have been tremendiously helped by not consuming animal
products. As per our doctor
it's kind of miracle responce. We feel really healthy and at peace.
--
           * Saffron and spices. Mountains and mystics.*
           * The Fabulous tradition of Indian cuisine. *

100% Natural, GF vegetarian, mostly lowfat/vegan, Dinners & Snacks.
For 2 free dinners visit us: www.tamtree.com & call: (800) HFC-TREE.

    ** "From purity comes energy and from energy comes health." **

       Akbarali H. Jetha Author of Reflections combined edition.