Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karl Alexis McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:52:39 -0600
        It may be feasable, using juices and dried fruit instead of grains
and whatnot, to go on the cyclical diet mentioned in some low-carb sites.
I think the idea is ketogenic for the work week and carbogenic on the
weekends.  Personally, I wouldn't mind horribly being stuck at 200 lbs,
but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I find it.
        One other suggestion is to increase fiber with "kitoslim" or
whatever Art Bell is flogging these days.  Another is to reduce calories
through the consumption of meats like ostritch and buffalo.  Wild meats
satasfy hunger more fully for some reason.  (I can eat four 350 calorie
hamburgers but only one 120 calorie ostritch burger).