NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Allison & Rick Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:06:44 -0400
If you are interested in the area of support via email, I have completed a
listing of special needs mailing lists.  It is available at the ComeUnity
website at: http://www.comeunity.com or by email  (write us at
[log in to unmask] ).  You may find additional lists that would interest
your family or friends. I find this information useful almost daily as I
talk to people in the park or while waiting in doctor's offices, I hope you
will also.

The list of Special Needs Listservs and Mailing Lists is a comprehensive
summary of mailing lists for families of children with special needs.
These lists are forums for families to discuss special needs issues,
provide support to one another and to provide a clearing house for
information.  Each lists has been validated for up to date subscription
information and usefulness to parents.

This listing will be updated frequently.  You are welcome to write us
anytime to request a copy or visit our website for the latest version.
Allison & Rick Martin
Listowners preemie-l
email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.comeunity.com
Parents of son Alex - 8 years old, born 1 pound, 2ounces