NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 19:05:40 -0400
From:
Ken Cook <[log in to unmask]>
I called Ben&Jerry's today (they have a home page
www.benjerry.com)...

they explained they clean all equipemnt, inside and out, between runs
of Dairy and non-Dairy... the "D" symbol means the non-dairy items
are run on "dairy" equipment... mostly for Jewish conscience sake,
but also labeled thus because they want the public to be informed
(though I'd never have known what the "D" was for if someone here
hadn't said)....

Rice Dream (Imagine Foods) produces NO dairy products so there can be
no accidental dairy in their food (as far as I know)....

My reality check bounced!

Ken Cook
home:  [log in to unmask]
work:  [log in to unmask]