NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Heidi Loncosky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 23:19:37 -0500
Rice Dream is distributed by Imagine Foods Inc. The address is 350 Cambridge
Avenue, Suite 350, Palo Alto, California 94306.
I live in southeastern Pennsylvania. area. The grocery store that I shop at
carries it but the price is about 50 cents more than when I get it at the
health food store in our area. I buy it by the case and they give a 10%
discount.
Save your receipts. Our HMO will cover the cost because the doctor says my
son has to have it.
As far as the taste goes. Daniel didn't like it at first. He would only put
it on cereal, but now he drinks it by the glass. He said that he likes it
better than other stuff.
I haven't tried making pudding with it, but I put in most everything else
that calls for milk. So far so good!  The rest of the family is getting used
to the taste. They don't drink it but don't complain about it being in the
other foods.

Hope this helps!

Heidi L. :)
Lancaster County, PA.