NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lynda Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:31:45 EST
We have stayed at Residence Inns, (they have full kitchens), brought as much
food as we could along that would get us buy and supplemented our stores by
shopping locally once we got to our vacation destination.  We rarely eat out
as it is too risky and too stressful worrying about whether the food will be
prepared correctly.

Lynda