NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:59:52 -0500
7bit
From:
Rita Doppenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Actually this is possibly not a laughing matter. He is allergic to beef and
chicken so we looked into lamb as an alternate meat. We have an uncle that
raises lamb. He reacted to lambs that were fed on a diet containing whey, so
we did an experiment because we thought that there was NO way he could be
that sensitive...Low and behold the lamb that my uncle raised just being
grain fed was A-OK. So we now have our meat specially raised. Perhaps we
were wrong but it was enough of a coincedence for me and my Ped. Allergist
agreed that it is indeed possible. With allergies anything is possible.

Keep the Faith ;-)

Rita
Mom to Zachary (dairy, eggs, chicken, beef, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish,
mold)
A.S.K. Inc. (Allergic Specific Kids Inc.)
mailto:[log in to unmask]