NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Heidi Loncosky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 08:59:37 -0500
Our son has also been diagnosed with IBS. We never went for all the allergy
testing because as soon as we took him off all milk products his IBS has not
been a problem. He has also stopped wetting the bed and his behavior has
changed drastically. We've wondered whether we should have any testing done
but we felt like the evidence was right in front of our eyes. We also felt
like it wasn't fair to put him through all the tests when we knew we already
had the answers. I know that in alot of the cases testing is necessary but
like in your tests, it doesn't always show what you as a parent see on a
daily basis. I guess we were forunate. Not all people find the problems as
quickly as we did.
Good Luck! I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Heidi L.
Lancaster County, PA.