NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 20:20:13 -0400
7bit
From:
Rita Doppenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mark me down for a ditto to Psam's response. My Zack has reacted to lactose
filler in meds and he is Milk Protein Allergic. He even reacts to Benadryl
and that is supposed to be an antihistamine that helps allergic reactions. I
have not been able to get a straight answer on that though. Is there lactose
in Benadryl? Does anyone know for sure?

Keep the Faith ;-)

Rita
A.S.K. Inc. (Allergic Specific Kids Inc.)
mailto:[log in to unmask]