NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Julie S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 06:38:38 EDT

<< Hi - I am looking for a food log to monitor my daughter's
 daily diet and behavioral changes that result.

 Has anyone come across any type of log in a book, on a
 web page or even made their own that has been helpful that
 you can share with me which helps to track daily intake,
 activities, sleep etc. in kids?

Jill,

I have used a program called Dietwatch. You can download  this from the net at
www.softwatch.com. It is a free program. It is mainly used to track
carbohydrates, fat
and protein along with calories that are consumed in a day. But, you can also
track
exercise as well as make notations. It is a pretty cool program.

Hope this helps.

Julie