NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kelly & Jordan Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 21:10:13 +0000
J.T. & Dale Robin Lockman wrote:

> His eos remained high for long after all dairy was eliminated...Docs
> said that his body would heal, and they would gradually return to
> normal. But they haven't.

Do  you know if there is any danger in the eos levels being elevated for a
long period of time? Is there damage being done?

>  But, his eosiniphil count is still pretty
> high

Jonathan's has gone as high as 26. How high is your son's now?

> .  The ped doesn't know what to do, but I do.  We are going to see a
> holistic allergist we heard about from another family with severely
> allergic children who were not getting satisfactory help from
> conventonial medical providers.  They say this doctor changed their
> lives from horrible to livable.

My pedi doesn't buy the milk allergy anymore and originally he was the
first one to suspect it. He put him on nutramagen but it didn;'t work so he
gave up on the idea. Now my nephrologist is helping us.

A Fellow New Englander (Cape Cod, MA),
Kelly