NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
*smiles* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:26:51 -0700
Larissa Blechman wrote:

>  We also use alot of almond milk which is good for
> calcium intake,if anyone wants to know how to make it let me know.
>
> Another good food to increase calcium intake is amaranth, we are also
> gluten intolerant so I use amaranth flour frequently in baking and feel
> really good about the quality of nutrition it offers.  Again let me know
> if interested and I'll share recipes.

  I would love information on both the almond milk and amaranth. I am
constantly looking for ways to improve the calcium intake in my daughter's
diet. She's already had to have major teeth work done, and I feel it is very
important to find an alternitive source of calcium for my milk protien
allergy 2 year old.
Thanks in advance.
Barb